Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fancy Shmancy

This past weekend was the 19th Annual Chocolate Fantasy fundraiser for the New Mexico Natural History Museum.  This is a fantastic event with wonderful chocolate sculptures, bon-bons galore, dinner and dancing.  I love attending this event because it is the only time I get to dress all 'fancy shmancy' as my husband calls it.  I usually buy a new dress and some wonderful high heels.  Unfortunately we were unable to attend this year.  But I thought I would share a photo from last years event because it was just too fun to keep to myself.
Me and the Mr.
The decorations!
 What is your favorite 'fancy shmancy' event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...