Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Music & Memory

Funny how certain songs get wrapped around our memories.  Today I am listening to George Winston while I work in the studio.  I love everyone of his songs but one in particular has been my favorite since I was a kid,   "Thanksgiving" from his December album.  Every time I hear this song...I am 8 years old again.  Spending my summer on the lake, falling asleep under the stars, as the boat gently rocks me to sleep.  I cherish this memory and I am so thankful to my family for providing it.  Do you have a favorite song wrapped around a wonderful memory?



Haven't heard of George Winston?  Find more info here.

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...