Thursday, June 6, 2019

Persephone

 PERSEPHONE

June 6, 2019
6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA}
Crowning Elements

“But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every kind, then from the realm of darkness and gloom thou shalt come up once more to be a wonder for gods and mortal men.”⠀
– The Homeric Hymns: To Demeter ⠀
.⠀
This Beltane, we’ll explore the beautiful duality that is Persephone ~ Goddess of Spring, Queen of the Underworld. For within each of us exists this world of opposites and in-betweens….light, shadow, meek, bold, life, death, love, hate, maiden goddess and powerful queen. ⠀

Smoky Quartz Obol Coin Pendulum
Rainbow Fluorite & Amethyst Pendulum
Heat Treated Citrine Pendulum – Hades Helm
Amethyst Pendulum
Smoky Quartz & Labradorite Pendulum – Persephone’s Mirror
Clear Quartz Pomegranate Pendulum

All these items will be listed in my store at 6:00 pm {MDT-USA} on June 6, 2019. Here’s a handy, dandy time zone converter.  {I’m in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA}
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

A few notes…
~I’m unable to reserve any of the items in this series before they go live.  So be ready to purchase at the starting bell!
~I accept direct payment through etsy with any major credit card or PayPal.
~I ship internationally.  It’s $15 via USPS international first class.  Domestic shipping is $10.
~I will ship to the address on file with Etsy, so please make sure this is accurate.
~The pendulums in this series are one of a kind, if you see something you like…Grab It!!  I might not be able to make another just like it.
~All items purchased ship within 5 days.  {I’ll need time to package these up all pretty.}
~Etsy does NOT have sticky carts.  What does this mean?  If you put an item in your cart and don’t immediately check out, someone else can still buy it out from under you.  I know that stinks and I wish Etsy would update that.  Please check out right away to make sure you get the pendulum you want.  Also, Etsy now combines every item in your cart under one purchase, even if the items are from multiple sellers.  I recommend removing unwanted items from your cart prior to the sale.
~Here is the link to my shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrowningElements

I am so proud to present this series. I think it is some of my best work to date, full of yummy poetry, magic, and symbolism. I hope it resonates with you!

Brightest Blessings,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...