Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Few Announcements...

Now Accepting Custom Orders
I'm accepting custom orders again.  Yay!!  So if you have been wanting a custom pendulum now is the time to contact me.  Act fast, as custom orders will only be available until March 31, 2016.  I'll be taking a break in April and May to create some new and exciting goodies!!  Custom orders will return again this summer.


Past Custom Order Creations

Custom Order Guidelines:
My current time line for custom work is 3-4 weeks. We can discuss your ideas and I will sketch a design. Once we finalize the design, I require a deposit of 50% of the quoted price before ordering supplies and starting the piece. Production times vary with each piece, so I will confirm my timeline {usually 2 weeks but longer if I am waiting for supplies}. Once I have completed the piece, I will list your custom item under a reserved listing via Etsy with the remaining unpaid balance and shipping costs.
Past work { http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrowningElements/sold }
Contact { http://www.etsy.com/convo_new.php?to_username=CrowningElements }
 

Beltane Series
Also I am pleased to announce the return of the Beltane Series.  It has been several years since I have done a series for this magickal time of year.  I can't wait to share this year's theme {all hush, hush for now} and I'm looking forward to trying some new techniques to bring my vision for this series to reality. 

I am SO ready for spring!!


In The Studio
I'm currently creating in the studio.  It has been a slow start to the year, but I'm ok with that.  I have so many half finished pendulums lying around my work bench, so this is what I have been tackling.  Along with a few custom orders that have come in.  Thank you very much!!  I have several fantastic new pendulum series planned for this year.  The one for Samhain is blowing my mind...so much research already! 

My soldering station has not been this clean in months!
 
I'm so grateful for your support...the likes, comments, and shares mean so much!  I look forward to an amazing year of creativity.
Brightest Blessings,
Jessica



1 comment:

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...