Monday, September 2, 2013

Austin Trunk Show

Crowning Elements is coming to Austin! 
Now’s your chance to meet me and ogle my newest 
creations up close and personal. 


Austin Trunk Show
September 9, 2013
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Not only will my creations be there, but you will also find beautiful, handmade crystal grids made by Julie of 
Stones and Tones. I am so excited for this event and 
I can't wait to meet you in the flesh!

Please feel free to invite your friends. 
We will have snacks and drinks on hand. 
All of my creations will be for sale...and yes, 
I accept credit cards. ;)

Please RSVP to crowningelements@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...