Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Ostara

Ostara Blessings to You

Ostara by Amanda Clark


Yay!  It's the first day of spring.  Here in Albuquerque, the trees are starting to blossom and the spring flowers are lazily reaching for the sun.  I am so ready for warmer weather...I'm tired of dressing like the abominable snow man to walk Logan!


Ostara is a time of renewal and rebirth. Take some time to celebrate the new life that surrounds you in nature...walk in the park, lay in the grass, hike through a forest. As you do so, observe all the new things beginning around you...plants, flowers, insects, birds. Today the light and dark are in perfect balance.  Are you?  Time to look at aspects of your life that are throwing you off kilter.  Do you need to let something or someone go.  Or perhaps you need to draw something new into your life.  Now is the time to renew your commitment to yourself and your path.
{Learn more about Ostara HERE.}


New Techniques
etched copper tube

The last few months I have learned many new techniques to incorporate into my creations.  I am so excited to show you!  All of these technique are a little more labor intensive, so I will slowly be adding new items to my etsy shop

I want to thank all of my wonderful clients who have encouraged me and purchased one of my creations.  Because of you, I am able to do what I love everyday.  Your lovely feedback, sharing my work with your friends and family, sharing your pendulum and meditation experience with me, and connecting with my via social media are such a blessing.  Thank you!

Brightest Blessings and Happy Ostara,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...