Monday, October 31, 2011

All Hallows Eve

Happy Samhain!  On this day I honor my ancestors.  I think of all of those who came before me and brightly lit the path I know travel.  Thank you for your hard work, thank you for your sacrifice, thank you for your eternal love, and thank you for always believing in me.  Without you I am nothing!

Isselinai

Tonight I will sit in the quiet stillness and listen for your guidance and wisdom.  I welcome you Lord and Lady to my table and together we will await the turning of the wheel once again. 

May you have a Blessed Samhain!
Blessing Bright and Dark,
Jessica

If you would like to know more about Samhain, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...