Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Huzzah!

A few weekends ago the Mr. and I attended the Santa Fe Renaissance Fair.  We couldn't go with out an entourage so my Mom and my friend Kate joined us.  My poor hubby was stuck with three loud, opinionated women...oy vey!  He coped by eating something from every food vendor there!  While he was busy eating we were watching...

...Belly dancers from Pomegranate Studios

...Roark Barron perform on his Electric Harp

...and enjoying the scenery at El Rancho de las Golondrinas

Me and Kate (I'm on the left.)
 ...Oh and did I mention we like to attend properly attired.

We had a great time and can't wait for next year!  Well maybe the Mr. can! 

Huzzah!!!
Jessica
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...