Monday, August 29, 2011

I am on the hunt!

Does that statement conjure images of elusive big game and expansive African vistas.  If you were looking for a new camera bag it would!  Why is it so difficult to find a stylish camera bag at a reasonable price.  I want a bag that doesn't scream "camera inside...steal me!!!" and "boring, are you talking to me?"  I bet Ansel Adams never had this problem.  

Well keeping with my safari theme, I will probably order this one. 

Buy it here

I like the vintage look, all the pockets for extra goodies, and the fact that I can wear it as a backpack or across my body over one shoulder.  Plus if I ask the hubby to carry it he won't die of embarrassment. 


Now if I could only find a Pith helmet I would be set!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...