Monday, March 14, 2011

Studio Supervisor

I would like to introduce you to my Studio Supervisor.  His name is Logan and he is a task master.  Every morning he insist that we go for a walk outdoors.

Morning Walk.









Followed by several hours of napping in the sunshine, on my favorite chair, under my studio table, any where that is most in the way.

Napping in my chair.

 After this lengthy nap, it is now time to play outside, preferably with a Frisbee. 

Enjoying the great outdoors!
So you can see why some days I can't get much done, but I wouldn't trade him for any reason.  (Well, there was the Poo Incident of Christmas 2008...I might have traded him that day!)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...