Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring, Blossoms & Four Letter Words

Spring has finally sprung...and in my neck of the woods (desert is more accurate!) spring also brings a foul four letter word...WIND.  Luckily, I caught some photos before it got super windy.

Sunshine through the spring trees
 
I have a stunning Flowering Plum Tree in my backyard that has the prettiest pink blossoms.  I look forward to their arrival every spring and this year I was not disappointed!

Plum Tree Spring 2011

Plum Tree

Than came the evil WIND...I guess this is just a reminder to live in the moment, for those beautiful blossoms could be gone tomorrow.  So take the time to sit under that flowering spring tree and enjoy the beauty of this season while it lasts!

What is your favorite thing about spring?

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Persephone

  PERSEPHONE June 6, 2019 6:00 pm {MDT ~ USA} Crowning Elements “But when the earth shall bloom with the fragrant flowers of spring in every...